As you head out on your adventure, you check the Brown Cymerian Leather Bag to make sure that you are ready for whatever is ahead. Made from leather, this handmade brown belt bag has a rounded front flap. The front flap secures with a loop and toggle.
A real antler forms the toggle. It attaches to the medieval pouch with a cord. The toggle slides through a loop that goes through the front flap. Large, lighter brown stitches run along the edges of the front flap. On the back of the Viking bag, there are loops for securing the Norse pouch on a belt, not included. This medieval bag is great for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a loop and toggle
- Rich brown coloring
- Contrasting stitching on flap
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Toggle is real antler
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.