Whether your LARP character is a duty-bound naval officer or motivated only by buried treasure, the Curved LARP Sabre will suit all kinds of swashbuckling adventures. This hybrid LARP sword has a soft, closed cell foam blade paired with a detailed, polyurethane hilt that will add realism and immersion to your roleplay experience.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
The long, curved blade is narrow. This shape thus suits quick, slashing actions in LARP battle. It then features a silvery steel tone. This metallic finish may look darker or lighter depending on the lighting of your environment.
Next, the saber handle has an angled guard in an antiqued steel tone. Antique brass accents give just enough of a touch of finery to this safe foam LARP weapon. Military sabers inspire the look of the angled guard. This makes this latex LARP sword a great choice for historical settings.
One side of the crossguard extends out, angled just slightly towards the blade. The other reaches over the grip and to the pommel. Historically, this guard structure would help protect the hand when holding the sword.
A dark, leather-like texture covers the grip, enhancing its hold. A single scroll accent in bright antique brass then decorates either side of the pommel.
Defend the coasts or be a terror of the high seas with this swashbuckler LARP sword in hand. Easily keep it by your side when not in battle using one of our leather sword frogs. Bring safety and detail to your themed LARP games with the Curved LARP Sabre.
The Curved LARP Sabre is approximately 33.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for pirates, sailors, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.