The battle has yet to start. You hold the white and black Crusader LARP Shield, ready to take an enemy blow. Your commander gives the call to fight. Made from hard EVA foam, this Crusader shield has a latex coating. Also, it has a kite shield shape, a curved top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood. It has a unique cross design on the front. A black cross sits in the center over a white background. This design has a purposely faded finish. Next, on the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. Add the white and black Crusader LARP Shield to your Crusader costume or knight ensemble for a LARP event.
- Black and white cross design
- Kite shield shape
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Purposely faded finish
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 55.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.