When you are not attacking the forces of Saladin, keep your sword close at hand in the Crusader Knight Leather Sword Frog. With it, you know that you will be ready for attack and look stylish while you are at it. Made from leather, this black medieval sword frog sits for a right-hand draw. It consists of a wide loop that sits at an angle. Its top edge is straight, while its bottom edge angles upwards to form the side of the medieval knight frog.
A red cross pattee adorns the loop. The cross pattee has a long history that runs back to at least the 7th century. It was sometimes worn by the Teutonic knights and appears on multiple modern coats of arms and flags.
At the top, the frog has another loop. This loop allows the medieval sword frog to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Rivets attach the two loops together. This Crusader leather frog is a great addition to any knight outfit or Crusader costume.
- Holds sword at a right-hand draw
- Hangs on a belt, not included
- Features a red cross pattee
- Works for many medieval characters
- Ideal for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.