Developed to decrease the time between reloads, the windlass uses cords and pulleys attached to hand cranks to draw the bow string back. This functional Crossbow Windlass can be used to span and load heavy crossbows and arbalests. Constructed from blackened steel with thick cotton cords, this windlass will give a large amount of mechanical advantage to the crossbow archer.
The Crossbow Windlass was built for the Medieval Heavy Crossbow (AH-5103N), sold separately.
- Functional crossbow windlass
- Medieval style perfect for reenactors
- Durable construction for years of enjoyment
- Great gift idea for sporting enthusiasts
- Steel pulleys and hardware
- Thick cotton cording
- Mount Opening Length: 1.5 Inches
- Mount Opening Width: 1.19 Inches