Celtic crosses are famous for their detailed knotwork designs, and with the County Cork Celtic Cross Statue, you can bring this beauty into your own outdoor decor. This Celtic cross sculpture features the iconic knotwork style on each of its arms and stands on a short, thin base with matching knotwork. Made of fiber stone, which is a mix of sand and stone with fiberglass backing, this garden Celtic cross is very durable and lightweight. Place it atop a pedestal or, with its thin structure, place it on a window sill. This Celtic garden sculpture comes in a great variety of hand painted finishes and weathering styles to match your medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy garden.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features intricate knotwork detail
- Very durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds a Celtic touch to any garden
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 3 Inches
- Height: 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.