Astound peasantry and nobles alike when you wear Corrazina Chest Armour. This steel armour cuirass has been covered with luxurious, soft suede for a unique and regal look fit for a king, prince, regal knight, or wealthy lord. This fantasy LARP cuirass is made of 19 gauge mild steel that has been contoured to fit closely to the body and end just before the waist. All edges are rolled, so that there are no sharp edges, and the steel has been hand welded for maximum durability. The steel plates cover the front and back, securing together with leather straps: two at each side, three on the front, and one on each shoulder. All of the straps can be adjusted for best fit. Brass tone buckles and rivets throughout add an extra touch of finery to the LARP armour piece. Armour up in style for your next reenactment or LARP event when you add this suede and steel chest and backplate to your historical or fantasy look. Choose from red or green leather, as well as sizes Medium and Large.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Protects chest and back above the waist
- Secured with adjustable leather straps
- Available in multiple colors and a range of sizes
- Great for medieval reenactment and fantasy LARP
- Made of 19 gauge steel
- Covered in soft suede leather
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.