The Copper Half-Groat of Eddard Stark is an example of fine coinage that is not only licensed by George R. R. Martin for his A Song of Ice and Fire novel series, but also replicas that utilize both history and fantasy to be nothing short of appealing. The overall design of the coin is historic, being based on the groat, yet its design is pure fantasy. The obverse of the coin features the stylized likeness of Eddard Stark, along with his name in primitive lettering. The reverse features the direwolf, the emblem of House Stark, with text that reads WINTERFELL. The coin is struck in pure copper. The Copper Half-Groat of Eddard Stark is nothing short of a fine collectible, and its authentic look and feel makes it a stellar piece for die-hard collectors and novel enthusiasts alike.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using pure copper
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the likeness and name of Eddard Stark
- Back features the House Stark sigil, a direwolf
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Weight: about 5 grams