Shout out the words, For the Bone Queen, as you charge into LARP battle with the ConQuest Undead Armour Package 1. This officially licensed ConQuest armour set includes the arm bracers, greaves, studded belt, and stylized tabard. Fashioned from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel, the bracers and greaves possess a dark metal finish, coated with a special rust resistant treatment. A pair of leather buckle straps secures each armour piece to your limbs. Made from a lightweight black cotton fabric, the sleeveless, open-sided tabard displays a skull insignia on its front flap. A brass buckle and studs decorate the matching black leather belt.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed Undead Flesh armour
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Includes the arm bracers, greaves, belt, and tabard
- Perfect for ConQuest and other LARP events
- Armour crafted from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from light cotton fabric
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist -6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8 Inches, Length – 10.5 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 8 Inches, Calf – 10 Inches, Length – 13.5 Inches
- Tabbard: Length to longest point is 55 Inches
- Belt: Fits up to a 53 Inch Waist, 2 Inches Wide
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles.