As you get ready for battle, you put on your armour to protect yourself from attack. You decide to wear the Conical Spangenhelm into combat. Made from 18 gauge steel, this helmet comes in one size. It has a conical shape, reinforced with metal strips along the brim and crown of the helmet. Looking straight down onto the top of the helmet, the strips on the crown form a cross shape. The conical shape is a purposeful design that helps to divert downward-falling blows along the sides of the helmet.
In the front, the helmet features a typical nasal guard. The sides of the nasal guard angle slightly outwards. Rivets secure the helmet together. On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish with no interior lining. Instead, the Conical Spangenhelm comes with a padded, cotton arming cap. This Viking helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and historical conventions.
- Has a conical shape
- Features a nasal guard
- Blackened finish on the inside
- Comes with a padded arming cap
- Great for LARPing, cosplay, and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Lining cap is cotton
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Length: 8.6 Inches
- Width: 7.8 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 25.5 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 6.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.