In Japanese, the word yoshimi means beautiful or excellent, words that are often used worldwide to describe Japanese blades. The Condor Yoshimi Machete embodies both of these adjectives, bringing you a sleek tactical sword based on the classic Japanese style. This slender machete features a short, stylish tanto blade made from high carbon steel with black traction coating, making slicing and slashing a breeze. Its long micarta handle allows it to be easily gripped with one or both hands, The Condor Yoshimi Machete comes with a tan nylon belt sheath, complete with loops for buttoning the sword into place, making it a fantastic addition to any survival tool collection and an honorable companion for excursions into the wilderness.
- Functional weapon based on tanto swords from feudal Japan
- Durable, full-tanged blade features black traction coating for easy cutting
- Long handle offers comfortable one- or two-handed grip
- Features a lanyard hole at the end of the handle for a wrist strap
- Comes with a tan nylon belt sheath
- Perfect for hunting trips and other outdoor excursions
- Crafted from 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle made from black linen micarta
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 19.1 Inches
There are no reviews yet.