Historically developed to handle the woody vegetation of South East Asia, the parang is the optimal weapon for heavy chopping action. This Condor Village Parang Machete is a stunning weapon that is ideal for hours of work at a time. Featuring a hammered finish until the cutting edge, this wide sheepsfoot blade is made from 1075 high carbon steel. A full tang allows for durability, while the hardwood handle features a curve on the end to choke up on the blade. A lanyard hole and a brown leather belt sheath are also features that are included. A quality weapon for anyone who enjoys outdoor excursions, you will surely find the Condor Village Parang Machete handy when the time comes to blaze your own trail.
- Fully functional
- Top half of the blade features a hammered finish
- Blade features a full tang for durability
- Brown hardwood handle includes brass fittings and a lanyard hole
- Curve at the base of the blade allows for control
- Includes a brown leather belt sheath
- Makes a fantastic addition to any collection
- Sheepsfoot blade is made from 1075 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
There are no reviews yet.