Typically, the Chinese sabre ends in a narrow point for stabbing and slashing. The Chinese broadsword, however, has a wider blade, making chopping a breeze. The Condor Dadao Sword beautifully replicates this ancient design. This sword, modeled on the traditional Chinese weapon, has a long wooden handle, perfect for gripping with one or both hands. Its high-carbon steel blade features a lovely curve, swooping downward to end in a wide, scimitar-like point, and its small, flat crossguard is fashioned from the blade itself. The Condor Dadao Sword comes with a leather belt sheath for safe storage, making it a perfect functional machete or piece of Oriental home décor.
- Functional weapon based on historic Chinese dadaos
- Features a long handle for easy gripping
- Long, durable blade is perfect for chopping
- Comes with a leather sheath
- Works great as a machete or as home décor
- Crafted from 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle made of hardwood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.