A sturdy, dependable modern camping and bushcrafting axe with classic American features, the Condor Cloudburst Axe is larger than a hatchet, but smaller than typical American axes, making it a terrific size for many outdoor tasks. Its head is forged from high carbon steel with a natural finish. The natural finish is a bare metal look that has the appeal of a well-worn favorite pair of jeans. A special treatment has been given to the blade to repel rust. The smooth American hickory handle is comfortable, durable, and gives the axe a historic look. Included with this axe is high quality leather mask to protect the cutting edge of the axe head when not in use during your next outdoor excursion.
- Fully functional
- A terrific throwing axe
- Axe head features a black finish
- Has an authentic historic look
- Strong and durable wooden handle
- Includes a leather sheath to house the axe head
- Blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Handle is hickory wood
- Overall Length: 22.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 3 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.