Dark elves, necromancers, and rogues enjoy armour that is as terrifying as their weapons. Wear and wield this Claw Bracer when defeating your foes. Made from vegetable tanned, full-grain leather, this black and beige bracer comes as a single left or right bracer. The bracer covers the armour from the hand to the elbow. It attaches to the arm with four straps and buckles as well as a leather loop for a finger. One of the straps attaches at the hand. The hand section has flexible leather plates covering parts of the finger. These plates form the claws of the bracer.
At the wrist, there is a diamond shape piece of leather with a central ridge and round cutouts on each side. Farther back on the forearm, there is a smooth sections with lacing on the edges. That section connects to a pointed section with leather ties. The pointed section leads to a curved piece. The curved, beige section has a V-shaped cutout at the top. Also, it has stylized runes embossed on the front. At the elbow, the bracer has a continuation of the the diamond shape design with round cutouts. This leather armour piece is ideal for wearing to LARP events or cosplay conventions.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Claw plates on fingers
- Secures with four straps and finger loop
- Comes as single left or right bracer
- Stylized rune detail
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from vegetable tanned, full-grain leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Forearm Length: 9.8 Inches
- Elbow Width: 3.9 Inches
- Forearm Top Width: 6.3 Inches
- Forearm Bottom Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 14.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.