The Clavitraction Earrings are an archetypal reflection of steampunk ethos. Mechanistic cogs of retro industrial progress are repurposed as keys of intricate, clockwork precision, bringing Neo-Victorian ingenuity to any ensemble. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, these steampunk keys are given an antique bronze finish and fitted with surgical steel ear wires. Perfect for airship engineers, steampunk inventors, or anyone who excels at solving riddles, these Clavitraction Earrings make a capital gift idea or personal accessory.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Handcrafted in England
- Display cogwheel bow keys
- Possess a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or costume ensembles
- Inventive Steampunk accent or gift idea
- Require pierced ears to wear
- Made from fine English pewter
- Ornamented with an antique bronze finish
- Earrings dangle from surgical steel ear wires
- Height (excluding fastenings): 1.6 Inches
- Width: 0.5 Inch
- Depth: 0.1 Inch