Renaissance architecture was often inspired by Greek and Roman styles. The Classical Urn is an outdoor planter with this antique-inspired look. Decorative fluting accents the walls of the pot, which has a short stem and a square base. This Grecian outdoor planter flares out near the wide rim, and its deep depth gives a plants roots more room to grow. Made of fiber stone, this planter urn is very sturdy, lightweight, and has the look of aged stone. Bring a touch of history and beauty to your yard or patio with this classic garden urn, available in a great range of hand painted finishes and weathering styles to perfectly match your outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features Greco-Roman-inspired details
- Very durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Beautiful addition to any outdoor decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Height: 22 Inches
- Pot Depth: 15 Inches
- Widest Outer Diameter: 21 Inches
- Inner Diameter: 16 Inches
- Base Diameter: 10.5 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.