No matter if you want a beautiful showpiece or a functional wakizashi, the Classic Tiger Wakizashi meets both needs with great style. Made from K120C powder steel, this sword is fully functional. It features the typical curved blade. A fuller, also called a bo-hi, runs the length of the blades spine on both sides of the blade. In addition, the blade has a very visible temper line, also called a hamon. Next, the sword features an intricately detailed black tsuba. A brass tiger adorns the iron tsuba. The traditionally made handle features a black Japanese cotton wrapping. The katana comes with a matching black sheath called a saya. Inlaid brass bamboo leaves adorn the saya. The Classic Tiger Wakizashi is wonderful for sword competitions, weaponry collections, and more.
- Fully functional
- Intricately detailed
- Stalking tiger tsuba design
- Comes with a matching sheath
- Great for collections and sword competitions
- Blade is K120C steel
- Handle wrapping is ray skin
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.