Commanders of great armies do not march into battle unprotected. They ensure that they are covered by armour pieces like our Classic Steel Pauldrons. Made of 16-gauge mild steel, these pauldrons come as a set of two. They have a rounded shape with slightly tapered sides. Rivets attach a leather strap onto the bottom of each pauldron. This strap secures the armour onto the arm. At the top of the armour, there is a piece of leather with two holes. These holes, in addition to included lacing, allow the pauldron to attach to another piece of armour, like a gorget, sold separately. Notched edging adorns the pair of pauldrons. They are wonderful for historical reenactments, cosplay, and fantasy conventions.
- Sold as a set of two
- Attaches to the arms with straps
- Riveted construction
- Can attach to other armour, not included
- Great for historical reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.