Any proper warrior on the battlefield knows that protecting their knees is very important. Wear armour like this great set of Classic Steel Knees. Made of 16 gauge steel, these polyens come as a set of two. Next, they have a concave circle protecting the side of the knee. Also, four rivets on each polyen secure an adjustable strap and buckle. The strap attaches the polyen to the knee. These classic steel knees are wonderful for historical reenactments, cosplay events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as a set of two
- Side circle protection
- Attaches with adjustable strap
- Offers excellent protection to the knees
- Great for cosplay and re-enactment use
- Made from 16 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Knee Circumference: 15-18.5 Inches
- Length: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.