Commanders of great armies remember to protect their bodies from enemy blows in battle. They wear armour like this set of Classic Steel Arm Bracers. Made of 16 gauge steel, these classic arm bracers come as a set of two. Rivets hold two straps onto each bracer. The leather straps fasten with a buckle and are adjustable. The bracers have notched edging. Add these steel bracers to a historical reenactment outfit or a cosplay costume.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as a set of two
- Notched edging detail
- Attaches with two sets of straps
- Offers excellent protection to forearms
- Great for cosplay and re-enactment use
- Made from 16 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.