Whether you are a soldier in a fantasy army or a medieval warrior, make sure that you protect your knees with the Classic Knights Steel Poleyns. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this armour comes as a pair. They secure to the legs with leather straps. They also come with leather ties to attach a leather piece at the top of each polyen to other pieces of armour, not included. Rivets secure the leather pieces to the metal plates. Overall, the polished poleyns have flared top and bottom edges. The edges are rounded and feature a hammered detail. There is also a central ridge down the center of each polyen. The Classic Knights Steel Poleyns are ideal for historical reenactments, roleplaying events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Have a polished finish
- Secure with straps
- Can attach to other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for reenactments, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 6.5 Inches
- Width: 6.3 Inches
- Circumference: 16-25 Inches
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.