Displaying symbols of love and loyalty from the 17th century, the Claddagh Heart Earrings are inspired by the Irish claddagh ring. The skull provides a modern twist, perhaps representing that the bond will transcend physical death. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, each ear stud displays a red Swarovski crystal heart surmounted by a crown with a tiny skull. These stylish earrings are versatile, looking equally stunning with casual or dress ensembles. Featuring surgical steel ear posts, the Claddagh Heart Earrings may be combined with any of our Claddagh by Night jewelry pieces for a coordinated aesthetic.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Handcrafted in England
- Display crowned hearts with skulls
- Possess a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or formal ensembles
- Gothic romance accent or gift idea
- Require pierced ears to wear
- Made from fine English pewter
- Ornamented with red Swarovski crystals
- Earrings secure with surgical steel ear posts
- Height: 0.7 Inches
- Width: 0.4 Inch
- Depth: 0.6 Inch