The Civil War Confederate N.C.O. Sword was made by several sword-making companies in the South during the course of the war. The design generally followed the official Union pattern of 1840, which in turn was based on a French design. The sword had a carbon steel blade with full tang, brass hilt, and leather scabbard with brass fittings, as does this reproduction. The pattern stayed in service for over 70 years.
- High carbon steel blade with full tang
- Brass hilt
- Leather scabbard with brass fittings
- Civil War sword
- Blade Length: 32.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.