This Chinese Pudao is inspired by the weapon used by Chinese infantrymen against mounted attacks. These weapons were called horse cutters, due to the ability of their massive blades and long handles to cut down their adversaries. Made from stainless steel, the blade at the head of this weapon features a black coating that provides extra durability and a tactical appearance. A wooden handle gives the polearm an aged look. The handle is wrapped in cotton at three different places to offer a secure grip. At the end of the handle is a cotton wrapped steel ring. If you have an appreciation for traditional Chinese weapons, make sure you consider adding this massive weapon to your collection.
Please note that this item has a sharp edge, so caution is advised.
- Completely decorative
- Inspired by Chinese pole weapons
- Black coating provides a tactical look
- Wooden handle gives the weapon an aged appearance
- Handle features three cotton wrapped grips
- Makes an interesting display piece
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Overall Length: 54.00 Inches