Keep your legs covered and protect yourself from the dagger blows of crafty halflings. Equip yourself with the Black Chevron Flame Leather Greaves! Feel like a mighty warrior when you wear this medieval leg armour. The surface of each leather greave has a stitched chevron pattern further surrounded flame-shaped stitching. Steel tone metal studs are inset throughout the leather greaves, giving them a distinct yet versatile look. Cord lacing on the back of each greave provides an adjustable, easy-to-wear fit. Whether gearing up for battle or dressing the part of a fantasy adventurer, these medieval armour pieces will both protect and add style to your ensemble.
- Feature a stitched chevron and flame pattern
- Accented with steel tone metal studs
- Fastened at back with adjustable laces
- Great for costuming, reenactment, LARP, and Ren fairs
- Sold as a set of two
- Made from 16 ounce leather
- Length: 13.5 Inches
- Top Width: 12 Inches
- Bottom Width: 8.25 Inches
- Weight: 15.6 Ounces
This item is handmade, the measurements may vary slightly.