Prove yourself a worthy knight under Charles the Great with the Charlemagne Steel Battle Shield in hand. Constructed from strong and durable 16-gauge steel, this historical reenactment shield raises your defense on the SCA battlefield. Heraldic artwork displays across the front of the heater shield. A split image of an Imperial Eagle and fleur-de-lis appears over a gold and blue background. A faux iron trim lines the rim. A proprietary adhesive was used to apply the canvas print while a clear coat spray aids preservation. With options between a hanging chain for display or leather straps for a battle-ready grip, this fully functional shield deserves an honored place in your armory.
The shield itself is made for use in reenactment. Please be aware though, that steel-on-steel contact will have a visual impact on the appearance of the artwork printed on the canvas on the shields face.
- SCA battle ready shield
- Classic heater shield design
- Displays the coat of arms of Charlemagne
- Options for hanging chain or grip straps
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Canvas print applied with proprietary adhesive
- Clear coat overlays the artwork
- Straps made of heavy duty leather
- Width: 18 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Grip Strap Width: 1.5 Inches