A notebook is a handy thing to have around the house. Not only is it a great place to jot down thoughts and lists, but this Celtic Wolf Notebook might promote creativity and spark your interest in writing, drawing, and more! This notebook is ring-bound by individual metal rings, and its cover showcases the artistic works of fantasy artist Brigid Ashwood. The background of the cover art has a smoky blue hue, and a great Celtic knot decorates the center. Look closely within the twisting lines, and you might just see the form of a wolf. The lower right edge of the cover features a grey wolf viewed in portrait as another wolf runs in front, kicking up splashes of color as it goes. The notebooks ring binding helps keep its pages secure while also making it easy to use. It comes filled with blank pages, making it perfect for accepting writings and sketches. Versatile and artistic, this Celtic Wolf Notebook is the perfect personal journal for those who love Celtic style, as well as a great all-around place to record your works for those who just want a notebook that stands out from the rest.
- Features the artwork of fantasy artist Brigid Ashwood
- Notebook features a highly stylized and artistic cover
- Depicts several Celtic wolf knots with grey wolf accents
- Filled with pages of blank paper
- Ring bound for universal effectiveness
- Perfect for writers, sketch artists, and more
- Height: 8.25 Inches