Every Celtic warrior or nobleman needs a sword to complete their historic ensemble. This Celtic Sword, with its thoroughly eye catching and authentic details, is not only a reenactment ready weapon, but also a handheld work of art. This leaf shaped blade is forged from 1566 high carbon steel, making it a combat ready sword. The iconic anthromorphic hilt is crafted from polished macassar ebony, with solid brass accents on the guard and pommel. A studded scabbard constructed from real leather completes this sword, able to keep your weapon protected until you are ready to wield it. Both beautiful and battle ready, this Celtic Sword will look and work great as a part of your reenactmentgear.
- Fully functional
- Crafted from 1566 high carbon steel
- Anthromorphic hilt is iconic of Celtic swords
- Grooved grip is made from macassar ebony
- Guard and pommel are crafted from solid brass
- Includes a studded leather scabbard
- Great for reenactment
There are no reviews yet.