In ancient Celtic folklore, owls are represented as creatures of nightmarish proportions, only mentioned in hushed tones. This Celtic Owl Clock presents a reinvented version of the Celtic owl that will look wonderful in your home. This brown wall clock depicts two owls, a mother and her baby who is mid-flight. A splash of golden light accents the pair, whose wings feature striking brown and white hues. Behind the owls is an intricate Celtic design, depicting ornate knotwork, Celtic inspired owl designs, and a triskelion in the middle. Gray clock hands point to the white numbers that surround the clock, displaying the time. Use AA batteries, not included, to power the clock. Show your love of Celtic culture and these majestic, wise creatures with the Celtic Owl Clock.
- Fully functional analog clock
- Depicts two brown and white owls in great detail
- Features eye-catching Celtic knot designs
- Tan color fits well into any decor
- Great for personal display or for gifting
- Made of composite wood with printed design
- Diameter: 13.25 Inches