As an example of classic Celtic design, this Celtic Interlaced Ring is a simple accessory without equal. The ring is made entirely from lead-free pewter and comes on an information card with a full-color front and historical data on the reverse. The Celts originally dominated a large part of Europe during 3rd century B.C. The Celtic culture was gradually subsumed by the Romans, but much of their language, religion, and art would survive, thriving well past Roman occupation and into the Middle Ages and beyond. Even today, Celtic art is instantly recognizable and highly sought-after, making this Celtic Interlaced Ring a fantastic gift to give any special someone you might know, as well as a fantastic piece of jewelry to keep and wear with your day-to-day outfits.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- A Perfect Accent to Any Outfit
- Can be Worn with Special or Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Item
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)