The Celtic chemise is made of 100 percent cotton and features bell shaped sleeves and a drawstring at the neck. The Celtic chemise is designed to be worn as an undergarment with medieval clothing and dresses. The chemise is designed in medieval times to absorb perspiration and was often slept in as well. This is a very pretty chemise that is simple in design and goes great with many of our dresses and gowns. The Celtic chemise is one size fits most and is machine washable.
- Oversized And Extremely Comfortable
- Great For Renaissance Fairs And Re-enactments
- Made Of 100 percent Cotton
- Looks Stunning Under Sleeveless Dresses And Bodices
- One size fits most.
- Overall Length: 52 Inches