With mountains of superstitions and folklore about them, it is no wonder that black cats are so popular. Known to the Celts as the Cat Sith, black cats like the one in the Cat Sith Hair Slide were considered a type of fairy. Made from 3-D modeled English pewter, this hair slide takes the shape of a black cat in a stalking crouch. Its tail curls in on itself in a playful manner. A spring steel grip lies beneath the fine English pewter cat, ensuring that once in place, your hair will not come out until you want it to. A terrific gift for cat lovers, fans of the occult, and enthusiasts of Celt-Wiccan fashion, this hair clip makes a wonderful accessory for any wardrobe.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Displays a black cat on the hunt
- Features a blackened finish
- Comes on a standard sprung hair clasp
- A fantastic Gothic and Celtic accessory or gift
- Made from fine English pewter
- Clip made from spring steel
- Overall Length: 2 Inches
- Clip Length: 1 Inch