Fighter, take your position. You know that the battle ahead of you will be fierce. Thus, you wear the Castillo Steel Gorget. Made from 18-gauge steel, this gorget closes and secures onto the neck with a strap on one side. This allows you to slightly adjust the fit. On the other side, there is a rivet hinge.
On each shoulder, there is a leather strap for attaching it to other pieces of armour, not included. The medieval gorget has a short collar around the neck. It covers part of the upper chest and back with a V-shaped front and a rounded back section. Riveting runs along the edges. The Castillo Steel Gorget looks great at any medieval faire, roleplaying battle, or cosplay convention.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap
- Protects the neck and upper chest
- Straps for attaching to other pieces of armour, sold separately
- Riveted detailing
- Great for LARP battles, faires, and more
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.