While they might not have always been known by that name, handcuffs have been around for centuries. These Cast Medieval Dungeon Cuffs are recreations of the ones used as far back as medieval times, making them perfect for dungeon scenes and prisoner looks. The restraint consists of two cast-metal cuffs that possess hinged closures and locking mechanisms at each end. The hinges allow the cuffs to be easily placed, and the locks secure the cuffs closed. Binding the cuffs to one another is a short length of chain, which ensures that the wearer can move their hands, but only just slightly. Included with the cuffs is a key, which is used for opening the functional lock. With its dark, forged iron finish, these Cast Medieval Dungeon Cuffs have a realistic look right out of history, making them integral part of any dungeon decor or prison scene, from the Dark Ages all the way up to the Age of the Sail and beyond.
- Crafted From Fine Cast Metal
- Recreates the Look of Dungeon Restraints from the Dark Ages
- Consists of Two Hinged Cuffs, Bound With a Short Chain
- Includes a Key for Unlocking
- Fully Functional – a Key Opens the Cuffs
- A Great Dungeon or Theater Prop
- Also a Fantastic Display Piece and Collectible