Never underestimate the usefulness of the small tools in your kit. Some, like this Cast Iron Pick, are incredible multi-taskers, capable of handling a wide variety of problems with only a bit of creative thinking needed to craft an ideal solution. Thin and narrow, this small pick is made entirely from cast iron, as its name would suggest, and it possesses a polished finish. The top of the pick is curled into a hook, with a slight spiral twist in the shaft that gives rise to a long, needle-like pick at the base. Similar in design to a spindle hook, this pick can be put towards a variety of uses, ranging from everyday camp tasks to crafting needs and more. Incredibly versatile, this Cast Iron Pick can go from piercing and ripping fabrics for sewing to spinning, to carving, to anything else in just the blink of an eye, making it a light-weight addition to any kit, whether it belongs to a thief, a camper, an explorer, or anything else.
- A Durable and Versatile Little Iron Pick
- Crafted Entirely from Cast Iron Metal
- Similarly Shaped to a Spindle Hook
- Potentially Useful in a Wide Variety of Tasks
- A Perfect Addition to All Manner of Different Crafting and Survival Kits
- Also a Great Gift Idea or Collectible