The most famous wolf in Norse mythology is the monstrous Fenrir, destined to defeat all-knowing Odin at Ragnarok. Let the legends of Viking lore ring through your halls when you feast with the Carved Wolf Drinking Horn. The front of this Viking drinking horn is carved with the head of a ferocious wolf with mouth open to reveal its wicked teeth. The brim of this natural carved horn cup has a layer of brass for a touch of splendor. Safe for drinking from and eye-catching to behold, this wolf head Viking horn makes a fantastic addition to both feastware and decor.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. Also, please note that the stand shown above does not come included.
- Carved with ferocious wolf head
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Volume: 8-10 Ounces