Suitable for medieval markets and Renaissance fairs, the Carl Maltese Templar Tabard will transform anyone who wears it into one of the iconic Knights Templar. The Crusader tabard is crafted from rough cotton fabric for a period look. A soft cotton lining ensures that the design is comfortable to wear, and ties at the neck and sides allow adjustments to the fit. Slits provide excellent freedom of movement. The medieval tabard displays the distinctive cross of the Templars stitched on the chest. The cross, which is based on an amalgamate of the iconic Maltese cross and the cross pattee, comes in either red or black, standing out clearly on the cream-colored tabard. When selecting your color, be aware that the first color references the color of the tabard, while the second color references the color of the cross.
This item is handmade. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available with different cross colors
- Depicts a blended Maltese cross and cross pattee
- Features cotton lining
- Ties at neck and sides
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34.4-38.6 Inches, Waist – 30.7-33.9 Inches, Hip – 37-40.2 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 56-59 Inches, Waist – 37.4-41.3 Inches, Hip – 43.3-46.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.