Lead a band of bloodthirsty buccaneers and rule the Seven Seas with the Captain Redbeard Boots as your preferred choice in footwear. This fine pair of period costume boots is suitable for an adventure into the Golden Age of Piracy. These boots follow the historical design favored by many pirates and swashbucklers, but offer the comfort and durability of modern shoes. The uppers are fashioned from a water-repellent, easy to clean synthetic leather, while the TPR rubber soles provide resistance to normal wear and tear. A cushioned insole and Viscose lining increases the comfort and fit when worn. The boots possess a distressed, antique brown finish and a foldable cuff.
- Inspired by the Golden Age of Piracy
- Water-repellent and easy to clean
- Simple slip-on design with foldable cuff
- Perfect for the role of bloodthirsty pirate
- Period shoes for historical reenactment and LARP
- Uppers made from synthetic leather
- Inner lining is viscose
- Sole is made of TPR rubber
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.