With the Epic Dark Captain Leg Armour protecting your legs from attack, you do not fear the approaching enemy and the oncoming combat. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this full leg armour comes as a pair. It is available in two sizes. The darkened armour covers the thigh to just past the knee.
At the top of each thigh, the knight armour has a strap for securing onto a belt. Then, each leg has a pair of plates that cover the thigh side by side. They feature a convex top edge with a ridged border. An interior leather piece attaches to the two plates together. These upper sections secure onto the legs with straps.
Next, the medieval armour has multiple plates that protect the knees. The outermost plate on each knee is the kneecap plate. It has a straight horizontal ridge in the middle. On the outside of each knee, the plate has a fan-shaped section with an angled section in the center. This is a historical design for protecting the knees from attack.
In addition, each plate on the knees has a ridged and riveted border. Each knee has two more straps to secure the armour in place. This full leg armour is ideal for a variety of characters and events. You can wear it to a LARP event, Ren faire, or as part of a cosplay.
- Comes in two sizes
- Secures with straps
- Features a darkened finish
- Protects the thighs and knees
- Great for LARP events and Ren faires
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.