Warrior, take to battle against your enemies but do not forget to defend yourself. Wear the Polished Steel Captain Cuirass in combat! Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this medieval cuirass comes in three sizes. It has a front and back section with a polished finish. Also, it secures onto the body with leather straps. There are straps at the shoulders and sides.
Both the front and back sections have two-plate designs. The upper plates cover most of the torso. The lower plates add a few more inches of length onto the cuirass past the upper plates. As they are not riveted together, the plates articulate.
In front, the cuirass has a convex curved neckline. Riveted and ridged borders run along the arm holes. In the center, there is a ridge that runs across both plates. It has a convex curved bottom edge. The bottom plate also has a curved bottom edge. Both the upper and lower plates have riveted and ridged bottom edges.
On the back, the knight cuirass has a concave neckline. Its upper plate has a concave bottom edge as well. Meanwhile, the lower plate on the back has a convex bottom edge. The back plate also features the riveted and ridged borders. This steel warriors cuirass is great for a medieval knight or a mercenary captain. You can easily wear it to your next LARP event or Ren faire.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps
- Features a polished finish
- Has a double-plate design
- Riveted and ridged borders
- Great for LARP events and Ren faires
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.