A unique take on the traditional Higonokami knife, this Buffalo Horn Higonokami Folding Knife boasts classic features like the tanto point, but replaces the traditional brass with buffalo horn for lightweight comfort. Crafted from DNH7 high carbon steel, this pocket knife is hardened for durability. The tanto blade is ideal for slicing and picking at the tip. A full tang extension allows for one handed opening, while the pivot is peened in place and tightened to keep this friction folder from opening until you want it to. Please note that, because it is made from DNH7 steel, the blade will need to be cleaned and oiled from time. Between cleanings, a nylon zipper storage pouch will keep your pocket knife protected. The Buffalo Horn Higonokami Folding Knife is an updated take on a classic Japanese knife that is a one of a kind.
- Made from DNH7 high carbon steel
- Tanto tip enhances slicing and chopping capabilities
- Buffalo horn handle is lightweight and comfortable
- Full tang extension allows for one handed opening
- Includes a nylon canvas pouch
- Overall Length: 7 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.125 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 oz.