You can become a mighty Viking warrior, ready for enemy attacks, by wearing the Brown Bruce Bracers on your arms in battle. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, these brown bracers come as a pair. The Viking bracers secure onto the arms with three straps on each one.
Each Norse bracer has a straight edge near the wrist and a slightly convex edge near the elbow. The sides taper inward towards the wrist. There is a smooth plate of leather riveted in place along the edge of each wrist and elbow. These lighter brown plates are wider near the sides.
Meanwhile, the middle of each bracer features an embossed herringbone pattern. In the center, there is a rectangular leather plate. It has a brass-colored metal design on top. The design depicts a knotwork pattern. Wear the Brown Bruce Bracers to your next reenactment, faire, or LARP event.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with straps
- Sold as a pair
- Brown embossed herringbone pattern
- Features knotwork design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.