You should make sure to have a knife on hand when you are out in the wilderness. The Brown Pakkawood Fixed Blade Knife is a great option. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a clip point blade. Filework adorns the spine of the short, wide blade. Also, the blade has a mirror finish. Next, the knife has a stainless-steel bolster. The bolster has a concave curve on the underside. The curve continues onto the grip of the knife. Then, the knife has a brown pakkawood handle. Pins secure the pakkawood in place. Also, the end of the handle has a hole for attaching a string or lanyard, not included. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. The Brown Pakkawood Fixed Blade Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a short, clip point blade
- Has a curve on the bolster and handle for better grip
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade and bolster are stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.