Some Norse warriors were noted for their fierce prowess and their unshakable battle-rages. Known as berserkers, they were considered to be the favored of Odin, and two of their prime symbols are depicted in this Bronze Norse Wolf Pendant. In several of the old Norse stories, berserkers are identified as ulfheonar, which are wolf-warriors that are said to wear the pelts of wolves into battle, while wielding spears to emulate their chosen god, Odin. This pendant utilizes the wolf as its main symbol, depicted alongside a spear and a wolf-headed banner. On this banner are the runes that spell out the word ulfheonar. The pendant is crafted entirely from polished, high quality bronze metal. It comes as a pendant only, and so can be easily combined with cords and chains to create a necklace to suit your style. For all those who recognize it and the runic word it bears, this Bronze Norse Wolf Pendant is a great way to identify yourself with the ancient class of berserker warriors, and in fantasy or historic garb, it serves doubly well, in that capacity.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Inspired by the Berserker Warriors of Old Norse Tradition
- Decorated with Wolf and Spear Motifs, as well as a Runic Title
- Crafted Entirely from Polished, High Quality Jewelers Bronze
- Offered as a Pendant Only
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 2.31 Inches
- Width: 1.19 Inches
- Depth: 0.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.