Medieval castles had a tall, nigh impenetrable tower in the center of the grounds called the keep where royalty would go during sieges. With the Bronze Dragon Castle Trinket Box, you can keep your own jewelry as safe as the crown jewels. This cold cast bronze figurine depicts a tall, rectangular rampart with the sculpted heads of dragons halfway up the walls of every battlement. What makes this item a truly incredible piece, though, is the fact that the tops of its towers form a crenellated lid that can be lifted away, revealing a hollow box for the placement of valuables. The Bronze Dragon Castle Treasure Box is perfect for lovers of the medieval era who wish to keep their belongings extra safe.
- Features a polished bronze metal finish
- Beautifully crafted in sharp detail
- Lid lifts away to reveal container
- Perfect for lovers of the medieval era
- Crafted from cold cast bronze
- Height: 4.75 Inches