Associated with ancient Irish myth, Brigid is patroness of many things, including poetry, medicine, spring, livestock, and wells. The Brigid Goddess of Hearth and Home Statue depicts the goddess holding flame above a large cauldron. This Celtic statue is made of high quality cold cast bronze. Select hand painting lends an antique look to its form, as the gown of Brigid appears tinted blue while the flame in her hands is bright in color. Brigid appears standing before a fiery hearth as she gazes into the depths of the full cauldron, and a small plaque near its base reads BRIGID. An ideal decoration for the homes of those interested in early Irish legend and myth, this Celtic statue makes a statement addition to statue collections and Irish-themed displays.
- Depicts the Irish goddess Brigid
- Brigid is shown holding fire above a cauldron
- Antique look features hand painted details
- Beautiful addition to Celtic home decor
- Thoughtful gift for those interested in Irish myth
- Made of cold cast bronze
- Height: 9.66 Inches