Set the scene of a historical home with the Brass Hand Bell with Wood Handle. Call your companions to feast or summon your royal attendants with this historical hand bell.
Made of solid brass, this functional bell has a brass clapper suspended inside. So it really rings! The brass bell has lines around the bell that give it detail and texture.
Next, the wood handle has an ergonomic shape that narrows towards the center and then widens towards the end of the handle. Finally, it finishes with a brass pin at the top.
This handheld brass bell is the perfect accessory for medieval bards and especially helps set the scene in royal palaces or the homes of nobles. Very versatile in its looks, it looks perfectly at home in the hands of a town crier or even a colonial school teacher.
- Real, functional instrument
- Suits many historical settings
- Great costume accessory for bards, royals, and more
- Functional prop for theatre performances and reenactments
- Bell is made of brass
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Height: 8.3 Inches
- Bell Diameter: 3.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.