The German name Brandolf is composed of elements that translate roughly to wolf swordsman, reflecting that the bearer of the name is a ferocious fighter. The Brandolf Warrior Chausses are an excellent garment for those who wish to brandish their might. These cotton leggings extend the full length of the leg while leaving the front and rear open, so that you can mix and match various undergarments or other pieces of medieval legwear with them and also move freely and comfortably. At the top of each legging is a string that can secure them to any belt of your choosing. The Brandolf Warrior Chausses come in black, hemp, and brown, and they make a fantastic addition to any ensemble for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments.
- Based on medieval chausses
- Front and back are open for wardrobe versatility and freedom of movement
- Strings at the top of each garment allow for easy fastening to belts
- Come in black, hemp, and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton