The Bramham Moor Dagger takes its inspiration from the fierce final battle of the Percy Rebellion in the early 15th century. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this functional dagger has a long, double-edged blade. Two engraved lines adorn each side of the blades ricasso. Next, the dagger continues with a brass crossguard. The crossguard has rounded quillons with grooves and ridges adorning the arms. The hilt continues with a wooden grip. It ends with a rounded brass, scent stopper-style pommel. Finally, this dagger comes with a brown leather scabbard. The scabbard has a brass chape and throat. A roaring lion head forms the hanging pin of the scabbard. Bring the Bramham Moor Dagger with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to any weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Features an early 15th century design
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful addition to any armoury
- Blade is 1065 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood
- Crossguard and pommel are brass
- Scabbard is leather
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Length of Blade: 12.1 Inches
- Width of Blade at Ricasso: 1 Inch
- Thickness of Blade: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 14 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.